In the Early Years Foundation Stage we aim to…
- Create a happy and safe environment in which children thrive and love to learn and explore.
- Provide a diverse and engaging curriculum, led by the children’s questions, ideas and personal interests.
- Thoroughly support children’s development throughout the 7 areas and learning and beyond.
- Value each unique child and their strengths, needs and goals, enabling them to become confident, resilient and independent learners.
- Create strong parental links and positive relationships between home and school.
- Encourage and support children to become happy, healthy, well-rounded pupils who will go on to become life-long learners throughout their time at The Old School Henstead and beyond.